CMB Application - Tomohawk

• 10 replies

arifaiman

• Tomohawk
    • View Profile
CMB Application - Tomohawk
« on: December 16, 2015, 04:46:47 am »
In-game Nick: Tomohawk
All other used nicks (IG/Forum): All the same, arifaiman is for forum and in-game name is still Tomohawk.
Argonath Forum Profile Link: http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?action=profile;u=16331
Date of Registration - in-game: 16 December 2013.
Are you moderator/administrator in-game: No.
Banned before (Why + date): No.
Timezone: GMT +8
Why do you want to join: Wanting to serve for the community. I was a CMB Supervisor during RS4 serving under the command of James Hardy and FlameMan. Decided to leave the community to focus on my real life. Now, I'm back to serve. Looking forward to serve back with CMB.
All the groups you belong to: None for now.

Arrived at Argoland.

Re: CMB Application - Tomohawk
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 10:08:20 am »
Good luck with the application!

P.S. I suggest you to try increasing your activity in-game as much as possible ;)

arifaiman

• Tomohawk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 10:12:38 am »
Good luck with the application!

P.S. I suggest you to try increasing your activity in-game as much as possible ;)
Thank you Lincoln. Getting active back as I just finished my biggest examination as a high school student. Looking forward to get back in-game.

Arrived at Argoland.

Peter

• :P
  • [Rstar]Peter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 12:44:30 pm »

Your application has been noted.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

Luis.

• Luis Gvardia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2015, 09:03:50 pm »
If an increase of activity is noticed, I believe we can consider a reinstatement instead of an application, given the circunstances. I remember you as a hard work employee and you seemed to be close to FlameMan, which means that you can be trustworthy.

Welcome back, Tomohawk

arifaiman

• Tomohawk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2015, 05:03:55 am »
If an increase of activity is noticed, I believe we can consider a reinstatement instead of an application, given the circunstances. I remember you as a hard work employee and you seemed to be close to FlameMan, which means that you can be trustworthy.

Welcome back, Tomohawk
Thank you, Luis. I appreciate that but I hope that you guys can take consideration about my timezone. It is pretty much opposite as of the peak time of the server. Most of time I'm online with 35++ players. I don't know if that is normal but my activity will be increased for sure. Thank you once again.

Arrived at Argoland.

Luis.

• Luis Gvardia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2015, 05:41:54 pm »
Don't you worry about that. In fact, we can even put that in your favor.
Take a few days to figure out how things are right now. We understand that it may seem a little hard in the beginning, but in no time, you'll get used to it

arifaiman

• Tomohawk
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2015, 05:54:23 pm »
Don't you worry about that. In fact, we can even put that in your favor.
Take a few days to figure out how things are right now. We understand that it may seem a little hard in the beginning, but in no time, you'll get used to it
My activity during my timezone will be as high as usual. The possibility of me being there during peak time will be close to 50 percent. If you guys are okay with that then I'm good to be reinstated. Plus, we do need someone to conduct passport test during non-peak time, right? I'll try my best to be on the server during peak time. Looking forward to serve with CMB once again.

Arrived at Argoland.

Peter

• :P
  • [Rstar]Peter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2015, 06:36:36 pm »
Mister Tomohawk,
I understand that you were inactive for a long time, and its reasonable if you are still not used to new changes.
Before we proceed your reinstatement, I want to know if you are familiar with new scripts of ArgonathRPG or it's still kinda complicated for you? (new scripts, changes of rules and etc)

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

arifaiman

• Tomohawk
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2015, 06:45:29 pm »
Mister Tomohawk,
I understand that you were inactive for a long time, and its reasonable if you are still not used to new changes.
Before we proceed your reinstatement, I want to know if you are familiar with new scripts of ArgonathRPG or it's still kinda complicated for you? (new scripts, changes of rules and etc)

I am pretty much familiar with the rules and scripts currently. However, I am currently exploring current economy system which had a lot of changes from the previous scripts. Other than that, I'm good with the changes. Thank you for your concern.

Arrived at Argoland.

Louise

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2015, 07:29:52 pm »
You have been accepted to be a part of the CMB. Congratulations!
TeaM is the best, I love this clan, I love this family.