CMB Application - [GSF]Waka_Flocka.

• 22 replies
CMB Application - [GSF]Waka_Flocka.
« on: January 20, 2016, 02:25:56 pm »
In-game Nick: [GSF]Waka_Flocka
All other used nicks (IG/Forum): Waka_Flocka, Lebron_Smith, and [GSF]Jay_Johnson.
Argonath Forum Profile Link: http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?action=profile;u=22454
Argonath Panel Profile Link: Panel is down as far as i know.
Date of Registration - in-game: August 2012.
Are you moderator/administrator in-game: Nope.
Banned before (Why + date): Yes, i've been banned four times, for flaming, script abuse, exploiting a bug(twice), and for multi-accounting, but my last ban was months ago.
Timezone: GMT - 2.
Why do you want to join: Because i want to help new players, also i've always wanted to join this, but i thought that i was not ready to take the responsibility of this job, but now i am ready.
All the groups you belong to:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 11:45:01 pm by Lebron_Smith »
Lebron "Junior" Smith

Luis.

• Luis Gvardia
    • View Profile
Re: CMB Application - [GSF]Waka_Flocka.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 03:14:14 pm »
Hey Waka,
It is true that you've wanted to join CMB before... But did you really think that you were not yet ready to be part of this team or you simply lost interest?
With all due respect, really, it's kinda odd to see someone, whose previous application was denied for lack of interest, re-apply one hour after we publicly publish that we'll be paying our staff.
Despite that, why were you not ready then but are ready now? What happened in these 2 months (give or take) that made you realize "I'm ready now!"? You just woke up and it popped in your head?

Best regards,
Chief Administrator
Luis

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 03:52:31 pm »
Hey Waka,
It is true that you've wanted to join CMB before... But did you really think that you were not yet ready to be part of this team or you simply lost interest?
With all due respect, really, it's kinda odd to see someone, whose previous application was denied for lack of interest, re-apply one hour after we publicly publish that we'll be paying our staff.
Despite that, why were you not ready then but are ready now? What happened in these 2 months (give or take) that made you realize "I'm ready now!"? You just woke up and it popped in your head?

Best regards,
Chief Administrator
Luis
First of all, my old application got denied because i was inactive due to my midterm exams...

Secondly, i did submit the application after i saw the payment announcement, BUT i did that because once i saw the page i remembered my application NOT because i need money..

Also i said i'm ready, because i'm back on my normal activity, so i will be active to prove myself.

I hope i made things clear here.
Lebron "Junior" Smith

Luis.

• Luis Gvardia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 05:18:31 pm »
Not at all. You see, we all from time to time need to take some time off of CMB or the entire community in order to foccus on other tasks. What I don't understand is, why didn't you let us know? If you were actually interested, you'd leave a note on your application that you'd be gone from day X to day Y, just like everybody else. Also, if you were really that interested, even if you didn't remember to report your inactivity to us, why didn't you re-apply or request your old application to be re-opened after you returned? I don't buy that excuse of "i saw the page i remembered my application". I mean, okay, that topic is not that much used, but it's sticky, which means that you don't need to look for it, as it is right up there! Also, CMB's activities are not limited to forum. Most of our activities are located in-game, as I'm sure you do know that. You see people asking for passports in-game, and you don't think for one second of CMB?

Also, since when does activity count for anything in what comes to "be ready"? We do require people to be active, which is the opposite of, for example, logging in from time to time. You are an active player, even though you didn't have time to spend on Argonath at that time, so I don't buy that too.

After you try to prove me that all my statements above are wrong, I want you to give me two reasons of why we should accept your application (ex. two qualities that you have that makes you CMB material).

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2016, 08:39:37 pm »
Not at all. You see, we all from time to time need to take some time off of CMB or the entire community in order to foccus on other tasks. What I don't understand is, why didn't you let us know? If you were actually interested, you'd leave a note on your application that you'd be gone from day X to day Y, just like everybody else. Also, if you were really that interested, even if you didn't remember to report your inactivity to us, why didn't you re-apply or request your old application to be re-opened after you returned? I don't buy that excuse of "i saw the page i remembered my application". I mean, okay, that topic is not that much used, but it's sticky, which means that you don't need to look for it, as it is right up there! Also, CMB's activities are not limited to forum. Most of our activities are located in-game, as I'm sure you do know that. You see people asking for passports in-game, and you don't think for one second of CMB?

Also, since when does activity count for anything in what comes to "be ready"? We do require people to be active, which is the opposite of, for example, logging in from time to time. You are an active player, even though you didn't have time to spend on Argonath at that time, so I don't buy that too.

After you try to prove me that all my statements above are wrong, I want you to give me two reasons of why we should accept your application (ex. two qualities that you have that makes you CMB material).
Well, i didn't have the time to log in this forum, i'm kind of persons that when i be busy IRL especially when having exams i can't focus on two things. either i log in forums or study, i can't be both, because this is the last year. i need to study hard (< thats in my opinion)
Also you are right about me not replying in my old application to say i will be inactive, i have nothing to say actually about my previous application, because it seem like i didn't want to continue the application, but i fact i'm really interested but i couldn't help it..

Why i didn't reply that i want my old application back and to continue? I didn't know that i can do that..

I think that being active IG is a benefit for me to get accepted, but i think i was wrong..

Why you should accept me??

Well i love to help new players, and teach them how to play ( Not just to give them passport ), Also i'm patient, and if i get accepted i'll be helping players not only how to play, but i will be able to give them passports.

Also i apologize if you think that i didn't reply because im not interested anymore, i think it's totally my fault.
Lebron "Junior" Smith

Peter

• :P
  • [Rstar]Peter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 10:59:19 pm »
Mister Waka,
I need to know about your punishment history. How's that? Do you think that its clean enough to be CMB material?

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 05:33:34 pm »
Mister Waka,
I need to know about your punishment history. How's that? Do you think that its clean enough to be CMB material?
I do have a long punishment history, but since we're talking about the future, I can guarantee to you that I will stay away from troubles to be a good example.
Lebron "Junior" Smith

Peter

• [Rstar]Peter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2016, 09:52:34 pm »
Well.. I hope you understand that we need CMB staff to be newplayers role model, thus, we need you to keep your punishment history clean as much as possible.
I will review your application after a few days/weeks and until then I expect "almost zero" punishment history.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2016, 07:14:25 am »
Well.. I hope you understand that we need CMB staff to be newplayers role model, thus, we need you to keep your punishment history clean as much as possible.
I will review your application after a few days/weeks and until then I expect "almost zero" punishment history.
Alright.
Lebron "Junior" Smith

Peter

• [Rstar]Peter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2016, 08:21:34 pm »
Your application has been noted.

Mazen

• 216L King's ,'Fierro
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2016, 11:33:14 am »
Good Luck with you application.

Please update your panel link.

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2016, 07:39:45 pm »
Good Luck with you application.

Please update your panel link.
Thanks for the good wishes :)
Lebron "Junior" Smith

Peter

• [Rstar]Peter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2016, 08:32:13 pm »
Still interested?

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2016, 07:35:19 am »
Lebron "Junior" Smith

Peter

• [Rstar]Peter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2016, 03:42:39 pm »
How's your activity in game? Sounds like you are kinda inactive.