CMB Application - LeoSforzare

• 6 replies
« on: March 29, 2018, 05:53:50 pm »

Nickname In-Game: LeoSforzare
All other used nicks (IG/Forums): Lionel_Stuart
Argonath RPG Forums Profile: http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?action=profile;u=32384
Discord username + tag (if applicable): LeoSforzare#2084
Date Of Registration In-Game: 16.2.2018
Country & Timezone: GMT +1
Are you a moderator/administrator in-game: No
Are you a former member of Citizenship and Migration Board: No
Banned before (Why + date): No
Why do you want to join: Well, I have seen a lot of times there has been low number of CMB admins and I am very active so i can stay all day long to be ready to give the new players a chance of getting their passport. Also, I like to help new players and i think the CMB should be a perfect job for me.
All the groups you belong to: Sforza
  -Smart Drive
  - Castello
 - Interpoli 

Claude

• It's about time
  • [R*]Claude
    • View Profile
Re: CMB Application - LeoSforzare
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 05:58:25 pm »
Your application has been NOTED

Dear Applicant, we thank you for your interest in Citizenship and Migration Board, your application has been noted and is being processed, you may contact a Supervisor+ if you have any concerns about your application.

Signed,
- Claude Winchester
Co-Director

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 06:08:27 pm »
Your application has been NOTED

Dear Applicant, we thank you for your interest in Citizenship and Migration Board, your application has been noted and is being processed, you may contact a Supervisor+ if you have any concerns about your application.

Signed,
- Claude Winchester
Co-Director

Thanks.

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 06:06:49 am »
You say you're very active yet I would like you to tell me if you feel yourself capable to handle a decent activity on both companies? (smartdrive and cmb).

Tell me what would you do on a situation where you are required by the two parties at the same time, who would be your priority and why.

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 08:21:31 pm »

Yes i  feel my self capable for both companies also.. I would choose CMB, because getting passport is the first step in a new player's journey on the server, then I can proceed to give him license too, working my two positions to an advantage for the newbie

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 05:24:07 pm »
Wanted to update that got promoted as full member so changed name to  : LeoSforza
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 06:41:14 pm by LeoSforza »

Claude

• It's about time
  • [R*]Claude
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2018, 02:00:03 pm »
Your application has been ACCEPTED

We are honored to announce that you have been choosen to be a representative of Citizenship and Migration Board, Congratulations! please refer to following threads;

Welcome, Trials!
CMB Discord Server

Signed,
- Claude Winchester
Co-Director