• [SA:MP] TCL Member
  • You can if you think you can
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
CMB Application - [TCL]Imam
« on: April 11, 2018, 03:54:43 am »
CMB Application - [TCL]Imam

Nickname In-Game: [TCL]Imam
All other used nicks (IG/Forums): Altobello ForlenzaT, Altobello Luciano, Katrina Luciano, L. Jacob Luciano, Santino Ancelotti,  Jay Thompson, Hernandez Collin, Altobello, Imam Scotto.
Argonath RPG Forums Profile: http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?action=profile;u=27169
Discord username + tag (if applicable): Imam#6438
Date Of Registration In-Game: October 11th 2015
Country & Timezone: Indonesia, GMT +7
Are you a moderator/administrator in-game: No
Are you a former member of Citizenship and Migration Board: No
Banned before (Why + date): Yes, for Ban Evading. No idea when but posted an unban request on July 05, 2016.
Why do you want to join: Because the low amount of active CMB in my timezone. So I want to guide the new players who are active in my timezone about the server and help them to get their passport. I also experienced in interacting with new players, I was a member of SFDS too.
All the groups you belong to: TCL, SAPD, CLS, LCL, Eastracers, ForzaAutos, SunshineAutos

| HezCl Youtube Channel | TCL Member |

Claude

• It's about time
  • [R*]Claude
    • View Profile
Re: CMB Application - [TCL]Imam
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 10:21:54 am »
Your application has been NOTED

Dear Applicant, we thank you for your interest in Citizenship and Migration Board, your application has been noted and is being processed, you may contact a Supervisor+ if you have any concerns about your application.

Signed,
- Claude Winchester
Co-Director

Claude

• It's about time
  • [R*]Claude
    • View Profile
Re: CMB Application - [TCL]Imam
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 05:06:06 pm »
Your application has been ACCEPTED

We are honored to announce that you have been choosen to be a representative of Citizenship and Migration Board, Congratulations! please refer to following threads;

Welcome, Trials!
CMB Discord Server

Signed,
- Claude Winchester
Co-Director