• 5 replies

Mazen

• 216L King's ,'Fierro
    • View Profile
CMB Application - Mazen Gvardia
« on: May 05, 2018, 05:23:38 pm »
CMB Application - Mazen Gvardia

Nickname In-Game: Mazen_Gvardia
All other used nicks (IG/Forums): Mazen_Collin - Mazen_GvardiaT - Mazen_Luciano - Mazen_Soprano - Mazen_Luciano - Mazen Savastano
Argonath RPG Forums Profile: Here
Discord username + tag (if applicable): Mazen#7236
Date Of Registration In-Game:  RS4 8th of august ,2012 || RS5 15th of December 2013
Country & Timezone: Egypt, GMT +2
Are you a moderator/administrator in-game: No, Only helper.
Are you a former member of Citizenship and Migration Board: Yes, I was CMB administrator in 2015 but i got kicked in 2016 because I gave passport to my friend and he didn't pass in the exam.
Banned before (Why + date): Never.
Why do you want to join: I 'd like to join CMB because I want to help new players and guide them how server is really great ,I want to help our stuff to make Argonath alive again and great with my access if i accepted at CMB ,I will help players from first day till they get their vehicles and families ,I applied a lot to be one of CMB again because i see i am useful to CMB , i want more chance to prove i am useful ,I 'd like to teach them again how to get Passport and Driving license , teach them how to play and rules ,jobs etc...
All the groups you belong to: Gvardia - ARA - SFDS - Irongate - Queens air lines - Collin - LSSC

« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 05:47:40 pm by Mazen »

Claude

• It's about time
  • [R*]Claude
    • View Profile
Re: CMB Application - Mazen Gvardia
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 06:49:28 pm »
Your application has been NOTED

Dear Applicant, we thank you for your interest in Citizenship and Migration Board, your application has been noted and is being processed, you may contact a Supervisor+ if you have any concerns about your application.

Signed,
- Claude Winchester
Co-Director

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 07:32:44 am »
Yes, I was CMB administrator in 2015 but i got kicked in 2016 because I gave passport to my friend and he didn't pass in the exam.

I assume we can expect this to not happen again, right?

Claude

• It's about time
  • [R*]Claude
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 02:57:28 pm »
Yes, I was CMB administrator in 2015 but i got kicked in 2016 because I gave passport to my friend and he didn't pass in the exam.

24 hours to respond.

Mazen

• 216L King's ,'Fierro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2018, 03:05:10 pm »
I am aware now that is abuse and will lead me to get punishment also that is not fair to pass him as he didn't deserve it, I am really sad about that and of course  i am not going to repeat that again..
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 03:07:08 pm by Mazen »

Claude

• It's about time
  • [R*]Claude
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2018, 09:58:16 am »
I am aware now that is abuse and will lead me to get punishment also that is not fair to pass him as he didn't deserve it, I am really sad about that and of course  i am not going to repeat that again..

We are counting on that.

Your application has been ACCEPTED

We are honored to announce that you have been choosen to be a representative of Citizenship and Migration Board, Congratulations! please refer to following threads;

Welcome, Trials!
CMB Discord Server

Signed,
- Claude Winchester
Co-Director